The Resource Ant-Man.
- Statement of responsibility
- Marvel Studios ; produced by Kevin Feige ; wriiten by Edgar Wright, Joe Cornish, Adam McKay, Paul Rudd ; directed by Peyton Reed
- Title variation
- Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, master thief Scott Lang must embrace his inner-hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, Christophe Beck ; cinematographer, Russell Carpenter ; editor, Dan Lebental, Colby Parker Jr
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for sci-fi action violence
- OFRB rating: PG; for language, violence
- Language note
- English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish or French subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH)
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .A58 2015
- Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, Evangeline Lilly, Corey Stoll, Bobby Cannavale, Judy Greer, Abby Ryder Fortson, Michael Pena, David Dastmalchian, T.i.
- live action
ContextContext of Ant-Man.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Ant-Man.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.langleyadamslib.org/resource/QB3o3-ymtPk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.langleyadamslib.org/resource/QB3o3-ymtPk/">Ant-Man.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.langleyadamslib.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.langleyadamslib.org/">Langley-Adams Library (Groveland)</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Langley-Adams Library (Groveland). Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...