The Resource American sniper.
- American sniper.
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents ; a Mad Chance production ; a 22nd & Indiana production ; a Malpaso production ; written by Jason Hall ; produced by Robert Lorenz [and three others] ; produced and directed by Clint Eastwood
- War films
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Biographical films
- Kyle, Chris, 1974-2013 -- Drama
- Kyle, Chris, 1974-2013 -- Film and video adaptations
- Film adaptations
- Feature films
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- Drama
- Action and adventure films
- United States -- Drama
- Snipers -- Drama
- U.S. Navy SEAL Chris Kyle is sent to Iraq with only one mission: to protect his brothers-in-arms. His pinpoint accuracy saves countless lives on the battlefield. However, his reputation is also growing behind enemy lines, putting a price on his head and making him a prime target of insurgents. He is also facing a different kind of battle on the home front: striving to be a good husband and father from halfway around the world
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Tom Stern ; editor, Joel Cox, Gary D. Roach
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for strong and disturbing war violence, and language throughout including some sexual references
- Language note
- In English, dubbed Spanish or dubbed French, with optional subtitles in English, Spanish or French
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .A44 2015
- Bradley Cooper, Sienna Miller
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of American sniper.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work American sniper.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.langleyadamslib.org/resource/gLltLeDJHwM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.langleyadamslib.org/resource/gLltLeDJHwM/">American sniper.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.langleyadamslib.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.langleyadamslib.org/">Langley-Adams Library (Groveland)</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Langley-Adams Library (Groveland). Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...