The Resource Fantastic beasts and where to find them.
- Fantastic beasts and where to find them.
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents a Heyday Films production ; a David Yates film ; written by J.K. Rowling ; produced by David Heyman, J.K. Rowling, Steve Kloves, Lionel Wigram ; directed by David Yates
- Title variation
- Fantastic beasts & where to find them
- Miller, Ezra
- Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- )
- Wigram, Lionel
- Farrell, Colin, 1976-
- Rowling, J. K.
- Chan, Gemma, 1982-
- Redmayne, Eddie, 1982-
- Kloves, Steven
- Depp, Johnny
- Waterston, Katherine
- Fine Frenzy, 1984-
- Kravitz, Zoë, 1988-
- Heyman, David, 1961-
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Yates, David, 1963-
- Perlman, Ron, 1950-
- It opens in 1926 as Newt Scamander has just completed a global excursion to find and document an extraordinary array of magical creatures. Arriving in New York for a brief stopover, he might have come and gone without incident, were it not for a No-Maj (American for Muggle) named Jacob, a misplaced magical case, and the escape of some of Newt's fantastic beasts, which could spell trouble for both the wizarding and No-Maj worlds
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, James Newton Howard ; editor, Mark Day ; director of photography, Philippe Rousselot
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for some fantasy action violence
- Language note
- In English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish, with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH)
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .F36 2017
- Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Alison Sudol, Johnny Depp, Gemma Chan, Ezra Miller, Colin Farrell, Zoe Kravitz, Ron Perlman, Samantha Morton
- live action
ContextContext of Fantastic beasts and where to find them.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fantastic beasts and where to find them.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.langleyadamslib.org/resource/ts7FIroPeDA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.langleyadamslib.org/resource/ts7FIroPeDA/">Fantastic beasts and where to find them.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.langleyadamslib.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.langleyadamslib.org/">Langley-Adams Library (Groveland)</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Langley-Adams Library (Groveland). Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...